Monday, December 08, 2008

Studying in the US: My Two Friends as a case study

I really don't understand Doj and Barbara anymore.

Of course I'd rather do my LLM in United States of America. I've got other options though. Studying at the United Kingdom could also be a wonderful experience. At least Aderonke just finished her programme on Human Resources Management from Aberdeen and I guess it's fine. As bad as I won't want to study in UK, I think it's quite easy and flexible. Aderonke posts beautiful pictures on facebook often. Those pictures are just glamorous.

Chimezie is also in UK precisely at the prestigious University of Dundee, Scotland. My own Okpo to ikeneze often comes on yahoo messenger and nobody taught him to sign up on facebook to keep tab on what's going on among friends on the world wide web.

But my wonderful Barbara, like her colleague at the USA is so different. Log on to yahoo messenger and the next thing you see on Ufuoma's status is "busy", or "in the library". The latest on Ufuoma Barbara Akpotaire's status on facebook is short of amusing one. It reads: "Ufuoma Barbara Akpotaire had plans of studying in the library but now I know getting to the library is another exam". Please help me ask her how she's been going about it since she started going to the library. For anyone who cares to know, Barbara may just end up getting the best thesis or having a doctorate before she returns to Nigeria.

Doj the blaze is really blazing hot with his books. My pado now don't even have time to respond to posts on his facebook. Unlike before, Doj will spend time to reply messages and posts on his facebook. Besides, Doj would reply your messages until lately.

Anyway, Chuka isn't doing badly on facebook. Mr Ikuazom's so changed! Now looking dandy and casually chic. It's just cool to see that our Don! is doing great in US "studying".

I'm wondering if going to do LLM in US of A most especially at Cornell and UC, Berkeley is the best thing! Somebody help. 

To you Doj and Barbie, you must bag awards! I wish you all the best in your exams. Wish you guys come out in flying colours.

No comments: